INTERNEXIA IS PROUD TO BE WORKING WITH ICEM BY PROVIDING LEARNING MANAGEMENT AND CONTENT DEVELOPMENT SERVICES, THAT WILL HELP REALISE A GREENER, MORE SUSTAINABLE FUTURE. WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED THE PILOT PHASE, WHERE THE CORE TECHNOLOGIES HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO WORK. INTERNEXIA IS NOW MOVING TO IMPLEMENT THE SYSTEM, WHICH ICEM WILL PRESENT TO THE PRIME MINISTER.
ICEM run eco-camps for children of all ages. On these camps the children learn about the fauna and flora, what it means to be energy efficient and the delicate balance of ecosystems. Here are some of the many reasons why Internexia’s ASK (Acquire and Share Knowledge) LMS benefits ICEM:
- Fully customised to meet the structural and branding requirements of ICEM (child friendly, choice of language, reporting requirements).
- Provides access to existing resources at any time and essential resources, e.g. Health & Safety video, before the children even arrive on camp.
- Saves time by allowing the guides to focus more on the learning and less on the administration.
- Existing content can be enriched with interactivity, animation and multi-media; this content can be accessed before and after the camp for as long as required.
- Removes the need for paper and printing (except the tree-bark etching); apart from being much greener this is another huge cost saving.
- Using specialist tools students can log findings, produce charts and participate in surveys and quizzes.
- By saving time and costs we also improve quality. Resources can be improved immediately and year-on-year by the best trainers and guides.
- School Clubs can be easily set up and securely linked to camp supervisors and other participating school Clubs.
Internexia supports ICEM’s vision is to:
“Provide the tools, the means and the reasons catering to the growing interest in conservation and environmental matters among those who seek a new path forward.”
A traditional trainer-led classroom model is clearly inefficient in environmental terms. Delegates and trainers have to travel to training centres. They may need to stay overnight using extra resources and energy. Training rooms use air-conditioning and light. Multiple page hand-outs, usually none recycled, come in non-recyclable plastic binders. Internexia is here to provide the alternatives.