A content management system can make quality improvements across your whole organization. Implementing Internexia’s content management system has many key benefits:
- Flexible access control; provide public areas and secure areas requiring the user to log in.
- Granular role and group assignment; our solution will support any configuration of organisational structure.
- Integration of user tools; our solutions can include all the common tools users would expect from a learning portal – calendars, wikis, forums, surveys, and many others.
- Powerful and intuitive content and site administrative functions; to add or remove tools and content easily, and to build new pages and sections using the online editor.
- Extensive reporting; tracking data are used by the system to supply real-time and easy-to-read reports or snapshots of the progress of users or groups of users.
- Workspace; users can have their own personal workspace where they can share, collaborate and work through their learning materials.
- Communication & Collaboration; our solutions provide real-time and persistent communication tools for on-line collaboration and sharing.
In addition, the whole implementation and evidence-gathering requirements of ISO 14001 can be managed effectively through the CMS. Our CMS can deliver appropriate ISO 14001 training to all your organisation’s staff and ensure that the communication requirements for the standards are met.