Internexia Sdn. Bhd ia a multimedia development company based in Cyberjaya specializing in developing innovative e-learning systems.
We are currently seeking for a full time Instructional Designer to work primarily on the back-end system of our products and courseware.
- Develop effective learning experiences using recognised e-Learning instructional design methodologies, including, but not limited to ADDIE.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to identify learning outcomes.
- Design and produce storyboards, templates and UML diagrams for use by both content developers and multimedia developers to meet specific learning outcomes.
- Design appropriate interactive multimedia content to meet identified learning outcomes.
- Transform existing materials used in traditional face-to-face training to meet specific goals.
Integrate structured content with communication and collaboration tools to create meaningful learning experiences to meet specific goals.
- Possess a Degree in Multimedia (e-Learning Technologies) / Instructional Technology/Education / e-learning field or equivalent qualification.
- Possess expertise and skills especially in analysis and development of course content (content design and courseware development)
- Possess knowledge and project management skills-based development of e-learning, LMS (Learning Management System) and Multimedia development
- Able to provide advice and consulting for learning appropriateness proposal (suitable learning solution) with appropriate platforms and technologies in accordance with user requirements
- Expert in using the latest development tools such as Adobe CS (Flash, Photoshop) Adobe Captivate, Lecture Maker, Dreamweaver, Articulate, and others.
- Communicate effectively in visual, oral and written form
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- Select and use a variety of techniques for determining instructional content (eg. ADDIE Model, Kirkpatrick Four Levels of Learning etc.)
- Convergence of technology, pedagogy and content in the transformative use of technology to foster learning
- High level of proficiency in M.S Office such as PowerPoint, Excel & Word.
Interested qualified candidate please submit your cover letter resume to email@example.com